Program Support Staffing and Training
Caduceus is here for you if your public health program can use helping hands. We can fill your temporary, project-based, or longer-term public health program support staffing and personnel needs. No matter the scope, demand or timing of your project, we can provide qualified and experienced personnel that fits your needs and specifications. Work can be performed on or off-site, eliminating the need for additional office space, equipment and resources on your end. And because your security is always top-of-mind for us, we adhere to strict confidentiality and data protection measures. Caduceus also provides quality staff training services if your organization needs specific education and training in public health.
Below are the types of staff that Caduceus can provide for your public health staffing and training needs:
- Public health program oversight and facilitation managers
- MPHs, PhDs, DVM, MDs — SMEs across the full continuum of public health practice
- Business and public health analysts
- Public health software application front-end designers and back-end web developers (all popular languages and technologies)
- Data modelers, database administrators, HL7, messaging capabilities
- Mobile and cellular application developers
- Application testing specialists
- Documentation specialists
Contact us and let’s discuss how our program support staffing and training services may be of value to you.